CCC Camps has opportunities for you to serve, and we invite you to apply.
Outdoor Recreation Leaders
Want to create life changing adventures?
CCC Camps is hiring! We are seeking to employ 2 Outdoor Recreation leaders to join our team with a choice of our locations at Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Hawkesbury. These are key roles in our organisation and would suit either a qualified PDHPE teacher wanting to make the switch to camping environment or a qualified OE person who wants to take the next career step.
The goal of the roles is to design and deliver excellent and engaging programs to school groups. CCC Camps is a not-for-profit organisation where our mission is to positively influence youth to build teamwork, resilience and leadership.
The positions are permanent full-time.
- Designing and developing programs
- Being part of the whole team delivery and working with others to ensure the total experience of the students and teachers at camp is excellent
- Leading the delivery teams in high quality engagement and learning for the students at camp
- Management of casuals including recruiting, rostering, training on site
- Oversight of maintenance of equipment
- A strong and growing personal faith, evidenced by godly character, church and ministry involvement
- Full agreement with CCC CAMPS core “Statement if Faith”
- Experience either as PDHPE qualified teacher or in the OE industry with at least a Certificate IV in Outdoor Recreation/Leadership
- Excellent administrative, communication and people management skills
- A NSW Working with Children Check and willingness to complete Safe Ministry Training
- First Aid & Bronze Medallion not essential, but highly favoured prior to commencing work.
- Holder of current motor motor vehicle license
- Holder of light rigid vehicle license (Desirable)
A salary commensurating with your experience will be offered to the right candidate.
Email your CV/Resume and cover letter to email@example.com
If you have further questions, you can contact our Program Team Manager, Josh Fattal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call CCC Camps on 02 8875 3105Apply now
CCC Camps are looking for enthusiastic and vibrant Activities Facilitators to join our fun, dynamic and skilled team at our Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Hawkesbury centres. These roles would suit people looking for work flexibility as a casual and would suit someone who loves the outdoors and working with people, particularly children and youth. You will join our team to receive training in our Outdoor Education approach, leadership and our Christian values.
Our goal is to develop the character in you and for you to pass on your experience and character development to the children on our sites.
As an Activities Facilitator, you will be involved in a variety of activities including:
- Leading and supervising groups of children, youth or adults whilst running adventure activities including high element, water, and other activities
- Ensuring participants have the knowledge and understanding to participate safely in activities
- Taking opportunities to discuss with kids, how activities contribute to life skills
- Assisting in the setup, pack down, care and maintenance of activities and activity equipment
Why should you apply?
- You have a passion to create life changing adventures by working with children and youth outdoors and can effectively engage and communicate with people.
- You want to pass on your experience and character development to the children on our sites
- Mentoring by our experienced team on Outdoor Education and in what the Bible says about life skill
- You have a Certificate III in Outdoor Recreation Qualification (or equivalent)
If this is, you?
Get in touch with Josh Fattal at email@example.com or call CCC Camps on 02 8875 3105
CCC Camps is a Christian Camping and Outdoor Education ministry. We highly value and respect every person and child who comes onto our site. We serve school groups, churches, children in the out of home care system and people with intellectual disabilities at our centres.
* Applications close when the roles have been filledApply now