Stage 3 – Gold Rush program
Enjoy and learn about the gold rush an important part of Australian history
The 4 day Gold rush program has a full day at a gold mining ranch which will not only educate but also keep students engaged. Including parts of the Stage 3 HSIE curriculum this program is an integral part of any stage 3 school camping program.
The hands on experience of gold panning and other activities during the day greatly increase the effectiveness of classroom teaching.
- Onsite activities on day of arrival
- Full day at Hill End Ranch including 3 tours
- Onsite activities to keep students entertained and engaged
- Fully catered for day trips
- Full catering while onsite
This program is at our Mount Victoria centre.